How to find pending notifications that were deleted from the UI but not from the notification center - SwiftUI

I have an app that uses local notifications and everything is working fine but I'm debating how to handle pending notifications after the user turned off and turned back on notifications for your app. In other words, let's say that a notification is created and it's meant to be triggered on a certain day but the user turns notifications off the day before the trigger date, then he/she deletes the notification from the app (UI) while notifications for your app were turned off and then after a few days later the user turns on notifications for your app again, at that point there may be notifications that the user no longer wants (since he/she deleted them from the UI) and some that have been expired already.

How to find pending notifications that were deleted from the UI but not from the notification center in the event described above?

FYI - I know how to delete pending notifications and how to compare notifications in the UI vs notifications in the notifications center. What I'm not sure about is when to do the comparison. Is there a way to get notified when the user turned back on notifications for your app so a method can be triggered to find orphan notifications?

Thanks!

How to find pending notifications that were deleted from the UI but not from the notification center - SwiftUI

Q