Tab Bar Controller Issues

Hello, im having issues with a Tab Bar Controller in Swift. When I start the App on my iPhone 11, the first page works fine but the second not. Labels are loading on the second ViewController directly but Buttons not. If you want to see them on the second ViewController, you need to click another ViewController and then click back on the second. In the simulator works everything great!

Thanks for help

• hard to say without seeing any code…

• Update: The Buttons are on the other ViewController always accessible but only appear (get visible) when you push them or touch after starting the App a different ViewController and then go back

Add a Comment

Replies

Update: The Buttons are on the other ViewController always accessible but only appear (get visible) when you push them or touch after starting the App a different ViewController and then go back

Thanks for Help

Could you tell exactly how you created the buttons in Tabbar ? By code ? In IB ?

If you want some help, please:

• show the code
  • also show a screenshot of storyboard with the TabBarViewController and its children ?

I just needed to change the Background Color of the Buttons on the other ViewControllers.

Why is the FILLED Button loading directly with background color on the first ViewController but on the other not?