Financial report for February 2022 not available

Today is March 17, but the financial report for February 2022 on the Apple App Store Connect is not available. The contract for paid applications is active, there are no warnings. Does anyone have a report for February available?

Replies

I do have a financial report for Feb, yes. However my normal routine is to download them on the 20th of each month, as that is the latest date that I have ever seen them. Be patient for a few more days and then contact Apple.

Have the same problem, nothing for February

• I wrote in support today. Reply must be provided within 3 business days. Please tell me which country are you from?

• Russia :/

• I have the same issue. Same country.

Add a Comment

Apple's support said that according to the agreement, it is provided within 45 days after the month in which the purchase was made. But the report must be available 2 days before the payment. I hope the payment comes in time this month.

• Where are you from?

• Do you have a report for February?

• Ukraine

I have the same issue and received the same reply from Apple. And also Russia.

Same issue, from Ukraine, maybe it's caused by russian war in Ukraine

• I don’t think so. It’s a bug, I think. Some russian and ukrainian developers received financial reports.

Add a Comment

Appeared just now, on March 23. Russia.

Add a Comment

The same issue for Ukraine, still not available March 24. Can't understand why Apple decided to delay reports for Ukrainian developers. We need to take care of our country and pay taxes, support people, but in fact what we receive - unknown status of our payouts

• Did you receive the report? Do you have a payout date?

Add a Comment

On March 25, I received a report, but there is no payment date yet. The status: "Balance Carried Forward" (the amount of payment is more than the minimum of $150). I will hope that the payment will be on March 31.

• Did you received the payment? When?

Add a Comment

Same problem here, Ukraine: Balance Carried Forward. I admin another account in the USA and it got a payment date of March 31. This is terrible if we don't receive the payment! We need that money as never before, we are in a war! Apple, help us!

• I also haven't received a payment date yet. On March 27, I wrote about this in support, but did not receive any response.

• I contacted support today, waiting! At least we know we are not alone in this issue. Let's hope they answer! (I will update here if anything changes!)

• When did got the payment?

Add a Comment

Did you receive the March payment or any clarifying msg from Apple?

• I did not receive any funds or response from Apple. A new report for March is available today, but the payment date has not been determined again, status: Balance Carried Forward. I sent a request for financial support 4 days ago, I still have no answer.

• The same here, amounts have been added. And balance carried forward. No answers from support. Simply, not acceptable!

• I'm in Ukraine. Privatbank.

Add a Comment

Got this: We’re reaching out because either your bank, an intermediary bank, or our banking partner will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided. We apologize for any inconvenience.

And now what? Anyone in Ukraine knows a bank that will accept Apple's payments? (I have already sent the question Apple support, maybe they know)

• I received the same email from Apple Developer.

Hello,

We’re reaching out because either your bank, an intermediary bank, or our banking partner will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided.

I'm from Ukraine. My bank: Privatbank.

I also see the following message: Balance Carried Forward.

Add a Comment

Same here. I'm from Ukraine too, and I also got this: We’re reaching out because either your bank, an intermediary bank, or our banking partner will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I contacted my bank (Privatbank), and they told me that there is no limitation from their side and that they accept payments from Apple. They suggest that problem may be in one of the intermediary banks.

• Thanks so much for the info, we probably should wait for the answer from Apple support, maybe they have some ideas on what to do... (but more than 3 days waiting now)

• I sent two requests (on March 29 and April 1) to the iTunes Finance team, but didn't get a response.

Add a Comment

Got a useless/cryptic response from Apple support: "Hello, Unfortunately, we do not have any information until our bank notifies us if processing for payments changes" Keep asking!

Hello @katerinadev,

I received a message from iTunes Finance.

Hello,

Thank you for updating your banking. If there is a problem with the banking you updated to on April 3, you will be advised accordingly. It can take up to 2 payment cycles for payments to resume, so please monitor your expected payment date in App Store Connect.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the problem has not been resolved. I still see the "Balance Carried Forward" message. I didn't update my bank account in App Store Connect.

Privatbank told me that the problem is with Apple itself.

• I still haven't received a response from Apple. But I changed the bank to a Monobank.

• Unfortunately, there is no payment date yet.

• Thanks, so much! I will also try with Monobank (I think there is also OTPBank)

I got another useless response from iTunes Finance. Same message as before.

Hello,

Please be advised that either your bank, an intermediary bank, or our banking partner will no longer process payments to the bank account you provided.

If you need to update your banking details, visit Agreements, Tax, and Banking in App Store Connect.

Your Apple Developer Program membership is still active and you can continue distributing apps on the App Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

  Finance Support Apple Media Services

• I have not received more responses so far (I admin 2 accounts in Ukraine and asked from both) I tried also Twitter PM with zero success. If anything is new, I will write here! Thanks so much for sharing!

• Hello @katerinadev,

I continue looking for solution, but, unfortunately, without success. I have received responses from both iTunes Finance and Apple Support. Apple Support told me that "We are unable to provide finance or code level support."

A few days later, I received another response from Apple Support — "As mentioned before, these finance questions, will have to be discussed with the finance team. "

I explained our problem in every detail and sent an email to iTunes Finance. I posted the answer above.

If I find a solution, I'll let you know by posting a new message in this thread.

• Thanks so much,

I will probably try with Monobank in one of the dev accounts (tomorrow back on my way to Kyiv, will try to open a new bank account)And I will leave the second one with Privatbank.

I have tried also to contact Apple at: eurodev(at)apple(.)com and devprograms(at)apple(.)com and basically asked them two basic questions:

We need to know if the problem with Privatbank is temporal and in that case, how long time approx do we need to wait for payment?If changing the bank is required, then which Ukrainian banks will work? If no Ukrainian bank works, must then register a foreign bank? (not sure if allowed)

No responses so far.

I'm sure you are aware that a similar problem happened with Ukrainian developers and the Steam platform. But at least Valve was more transparent and explained that t was just a matter of time before they solved the technical glitch. (just Google if you have not read about it)

I will share any news! Thanks again!