An internal error occurred while this artifact was being saved.

Builds worked fine until yesterday, and now we're getting this error about the logs. Seems the build goes fine, just no logs artifacts are generated:

Save artifacts
5.5s
Upload ERN Build 200101 Logs for ERN archive
0.2s
An internal error occurred while this artifact was being saved.
Upload ERN Build 200101 XCResult for ERN archive.xcresult
0.0s
Upload ERN Build 200101 Archive for ERN on iOS.xcarchive
0.0s
Upload ERN 5.6.0 app-store
0.0s
Upload ERN 5.6.0 ad-hoc
0.0s
Upload ERN 5.6.0 development
0.0s

Anyone else experienced this?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of bigolo007 Down vote post of bigolo007
3.3k views

Replies

I'm also experiencing the same error with my workflows today.

Same here. We started seeing this error in the logs on Jan 5, 2022. The error is also accompanied with a top-level workflow error stating:

"The Archive - macOS action could not complete due to an error. Something went wrong and the Xcode Cloud team has been notified to investigate. The error may not occur on rebuild."

This problem started occurring on both iOS and macOS workflows, and subsequent rebuilds have not completed successfully.

I am also experiencing this issue. since yesterday. may be an issue with Xcode Cloud.

• I submitted a big report

Add a Comment

I have the same Problem since yesterday:

Same here, all apps in my account.

Same here. Hopefully Apple fixes this soon.

Same here. Tried setting build numbers manually and creating a brand new workflow. Nothing helped.

We also noticed the same issues on the CI. Just to mention (it may not be related) we also noticed very slow builds of our project locally.

We are noticing the same "An internal error occurred while this artifact was being saved." issue here with our builds as well. Time frame is the same. All 1/5 builds resulted in this error.

we are noticing the same thing, builds are failing with artifact uploads.

Great, how do we report bugs? @apple @support help?

Bugs can be submitted using the Feedback Assistant tool:

General Overview: https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/

Web app: https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/

Instructions for installing/accessing the native app (from overview page): "The app requires iOS 12.4 or later, iPadOS 13 or later, or macOS Catalina or later. On beta versions of iOS and iPadOS, the app is available by default on the home screen. On publicly released versions of iOS and iPadOS, you can enable the app by installing a beta profile. All versions of macOS include the app in /System/Library/CoreServices/Applications, and it can be launched with Spotlight or the URL scheme applefeedback://. When enrolling a macOS system in beta builds with the Beta Access Utility, the app is added to the Dock and aliased in /Utilities."

I submitted a new bug using the tool this morning. Wouldn't hurt for others to file their own versions as well.

Still broken :(

Now is anyone experiencing where their build is stuck on Queued? Mines has been stuck there for 7+ hours now.

I can confirm the Problem, I had a build queued for almost 2 days. Restarting did not solve the problem.