Safari web extension converter throws unreasonable warnings

Hi, I've used Xcode's conversion tool to convert a chrome extension. However, the tool throws warnings for basically every key and permission in the manifest.json file. It does create an Xcode project though. I've validated the manifest.json against 3 different json standards and no issues were detected. I'm using the latest version of Monterey and Xcode.

╰─$ xcrun safari-web-extension-converter --objc --macos-only .
objc[2832]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /usr/lib/libamsupport.dylib (0x21686f130) and /Library/Apple/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x108b4c2c8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2832]: Class AMSupportURLSession is implemented in both /usr/lib/libamsupport.dylib (0x21686f180) and /Library/Apple/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x108b4c318). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Xcode Project Location: [...]/Browser Extensions/Chrome extension/DistPublic
App Name: [...]
App Bundle Identifier: com.yourCompany.[...]
Platform: macOS
Language: Objective-C
Warning: The following keys in your manifest.json are not supported by your current version of Safari. If these are critical to your extension, you should review your code to see if you need to make changes to support Safari:
	description
	webRequestBlocking
	persistent
	version
	nativeMessaging
	<all_urls>
	tabs
	scripts
	storage
	alarms
	manifest_version
	webRequest
	name
	icons

The only permission that I found is really not supported is webRequestBlocking. But even if I remove it, the tool still complains about the rest.

Any idea what is causing this behavior?