Add addtional document type

Hello,

Can some one tell me, where should I click to add a additional document type? I didnt find any buttons to add this option and didn't find any button to remove this document type. It seem like is a bug.

Xcode version: Version 13.1 (13A1030d)

Thanks a lot

There's an Add (+) button at the bottom of your screenshot. Click the Add button to add a new document type.

I do now want to create a new one, I only want to create a key-value at the this is a foto for my description xD:

PS: I tryied to change info.plist, but Xcode did not update to a new plist.

I am having the exact same issue. I don't see any fields for the image. I can't click on anything. And the text appears upside down!

Same issue in Xcode Version 13.2.1 (13C100).

I have this issue in Xcode 13.3 (13E113), but I was able to add one by spamming my mouse around different parts of that area.

I deleted the property and tried a few times to try to see if there was a particular spot to click, but it didn't seem like there was. Clicking once in any location doesn't seem to work, but just spamming the mouse and moving the cursor around the box eventually creates a new property.

I don't know if it's bug or something else but I guess we can create a row by clicking on the area that I have shown in the screenshot. I hope it helps.

Thank you @austinbrrtt and @syedK97!

I have same issue in Xcode 13.3 (13E113), couldn't click on 'Click here to add additional document type properties' area.

My $0.02, Xcode 13.4.1 (13F100):

When clicking on the text “Click here to add additional {document type | type identifier} properties”, nothing happens.

However, when clicking to the left of this text, below the disclosure triangle at “Additional …”, then a new row appears.

It's at least missing guidance, since the area is in no way highlighted. As it is, the UI requires you to be clairvoyant as to where “here” is.

Had the same issue. It was solved by reloading Xcode

Hey Apple. Maybe a little less work on carbon neutrality and a little more work on Xcode??

How can we #BELIVE if this invisible "+" made its way into the 15.2 Release? – Literally TWO major versions or TWO FREAKING YEARS later?

Wow, thanks for this.

This bug is still here in Xcode 15.4

Add addtional document type

Q