Error Fetching App Record on Validate

Receiving this error when trying to validate any app. I've been able to successfully validate a few days ago, but it just started happening.

Error Fetching App Record App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"

Same here (Xcode Version 13.4.1 (13F100):

Fetching app record -> Error Fetching App Record (App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code")

I've tried restarting Xcode, restarting computer, removing / re-adding my credentials, but no luck.

I've seen it failing for all sorts of reasons this morning... Maybe Apple are having server issues?

Having this problem today. Restarted Xcode (13.4.1 (13F100)). Deleted account from Preferences and logged in again. Tried logging into the website directly, checked for new agreements (none). Nothing is working. Checked Apple Service Status page and everything is green. I don't believe them.

I just kept retrying without changing anything and eventually it worked. I suspect it was an issue with Apple's servers.

Same here, tried all suggestions but none did work.

it seems server issue , its working now with no change from my side.

Now it is back to back generate an issues "Error Fetching App Record" and "App record request failed with error: "Unexpected status code" I've tried restarting Xcode, restarting computer, removing / re-adding my credentials/ and update certificate but its now work... i have more then 4th archive generate but its not uploaded....
Please update its apple server error ya development issues

Thanks Mukesh

I think the service is recovered, just have mine uploaded.

Hi! I am having a similar issue, when trying to distribute the app to Appstore connect I am getting the following error, any ideas? could this be related to signing?

It's back. Same errors. Tried all the previous fixes - no joy.

I faced the same error, in this case create a .ipa from your app in the Xcode and then you must upload with Trasnporter. this solve my problem

I've tried using transporter and the app successfully uploads, but I immediately get an email saying, "We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app", but there are no issues listed in the email. Is this happening to anyone else?

I started running into this issue after updating to Xcode 14.0.1 today. Getting this error and Unexpected Status Code on upload attempts and when opening the Accounts tab in Xcode Preferences. In my case, I was uploading a build for an app that has only been released to TestFlight. None of the typical restarting Xcode, deleting and re-adding the developer account in Xcode Preferences, or restarting the Mac resolved this. I did see a new agreement for paid apps under Agreements in App Store Connect, but our organization only publishes free apps. What fixed it for me was setting Price to $0.00 under Pricing and Availability (had not yet been set) for the app in App Store Connect.

Apple emailed me about an app I released 3 years ago. It was not updated in 3 years so they said they were cleaning house would reject if I don't release. So, I prepared a release and when I archived and tried to distribute and I ran into Error Fetching App Record. "App record with bundle identifier "com...." was previously removed from App Store. But, it wasn't. Sounds like a bug to me. Calling them now.

I just encountered this with Xcode 14.2. Waited an hour and tried again, and this time it just worked. So go make a snack or something ☕️

Error Fetching App Record on Validate

Q