Error Fetching App Record on Validate

Receiving this error when trying to validate any app. I've been able to successfully validate a few days ago, but it just started happening.

Error Fetching App Record App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"

I was able to bypass this problem by using the Transporter, but I still can't validate/upload through the Xcode Archiver at all with any of my apps.

Same issue here, tried on Monterey and Big Sur with Xcode Version 13.1 (13A1030d)

I tried XCode 13.1, and I got same error while upload app to apple.

I have the same problem. Unable to bypass it.

Same problem here, i exported the app with the Xcode Organizer and after that uploaded with Transporter app.

Same error here.

I also have this issue when trying to upload a build to the app store on Xcode 13.1

Same error here.

Same error with Xcode 13.1, any suggestions?

Same Error

Xcode 13.1 Mac OS 11.6 mac mini (2018)

Looks like it works again without any changes done on my side.

It was resolved here. Guessing it was because some terms for an updated agreement was accepted in AppStoreConnect

Got the same issue with error message "App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"".

I suspect that new agreements are available and they need to be accepted before to be able to push a new version of the app. (see below)

Same error, xcode version 13.2.1

Same error here, can't validate agreements too. Xcode 13.2.1 Mac OS M1 2020 Monterey

You probably changed your password or your Apple ID connection on XCode has expired.

Try to go XCODE > PREFERENCES > ACCOUNTS and re-login with your Apple Developer Id credentials.

Then try to upload your builded app again, hope it helps!

You probably changed your password or your Apple ID connection on XCode has expired.

That's right, this happened to me too. After doing a few account re-logins and some Xcode re-starts it started working for me again.

Same error, xcode version 13.3.1

Same error, xcode version 13.4

I had to go into Preferences - Accounts. Didn't have to click anywhere, just wait for my Apple account to "reload" for a brief second, then it worked again.

Same issue, seems like there are issues with Apple server at the moment

same here in Xcode Version 13.2.1 (13C100), maybe server issue.

Tried on multiple MacBooks and latest Xcode , definitely an issue with Apple servers at the moment

same issue , is there any solution ?

Same issue. Any solution?

Error Fetching App Record on Validate

Q