XCode 13.1 Syntax Highlighting errors

Some of my code such as @Environment, and xcode generated core data entity class are treated/colored as 'plain text'. The code works fine, but the syntax highlighting doesnt work as expected.

I have tried deleting Derived data, cleaning build folder. But still havent been able to fix this. I don't want to change the color of 'plain text' in the XCode>Preference>Themes, because that just makes it more worse.

That's apparently an Xcode 13 bug.

I compared between Xcode 13.1 and 12.4.

We see @Environment in purple in 12.4 and plain black in 13.1 (but the managedObjectContext is purple)

If we type @Environement alone, it gets coloured in purple in Xcode 13 as well.

Same behaviour in Xcode 13.2 beta.

Having this same issue. Has anyone found a solution? I see the same issue with the @FetchRequest wrapper.

Even the syntax highlighting doesn't work for some view modifiers. Really annoying.

Apple need more tests to avoid these tiny and obvious bugs.

e.g.: NSObject, popover and sheet on Xcode 13.1

I have the similar issue - highlighting only works by maybe 50% for Xcode Playgrounds.

I have the same bug even in playgroung

Xcode 13.2.1 by now, it's still buggy...

Something like property wrappers with quotes (@Environment() and something like that), or the most used DispatchQueue won't highlight properly...

It's really confusing as if Apple developers and testers never used Xcode for at least once and upload new versions without any check...

Same here using Xcode 13.2.1.

Still broken in 13.3 beta 2

The same issue! Dear @Apple , please repair and make some bug fix!

So long and no solution for Xcode 13.*

I also use classes from generated XCFramework and any code looks like plain text

Same here using Xcode 14.3

XCode 13.1 Syntax Highlighting errors

Q