A crash when launching App (Performing @selector(_close:) from sender _NSThemeCloseWidget)

Hi Expert,

When I launched my App, just saw the following crash once:

Looks like there is something dead loop in the system libraries? related to NSNotificationCenter? any clue on this? Thanks a lot.

• As far as I see your crash log, it seems to be caused by an infinite recursive call. You may be doing something which triggers the same notification inside a notification handler.

• Thanks, OOPer. I just do [[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter] removeObserver:self] inside the block. There are only call stacks of system libraries in the crash log, not my own app stack involved. I only see this crash once. Btw: why I can see NSWindow _finishClosingWindow when launching my App?

• Thanks, OOPer. I remove the observer in the notification block. Btw: I just saw this crash once and there have call stacks of the system only, also I am not sure when there is -[NSWindow _finishClosingWindow] when launching my App.

Add a Comment

Replies

could be a system bug? since looks like the infinite "close" send from _NSThemeCloseWidget, no stack of the App is involved...