Provisioning profile doesn't include the com.apple.developer.carplay-audio entitlement.

Hi,

We have an app that already supports Apple CarPlay, but the current app version only supports com.apple.developer.playable-content which is now depricated, I already create a new provisioning profile with the (Carplay Audio Carplay Framework) but when i download the new provisioning profile, xcode says "Provisioning profile doesn't include the com.apple.developer.carplay-audio entitlement.

And i can confirm that the profile doesnt include it with the command line "security cms -D -i App.mobileprovision | xmllint --xpath "/plist/dict/key[text()='Entitlements']/following-sibling::dict[position()=1]

but in the developer portal it says the provisioning profile includes carplay Framework...

Do i miss some steps? (Btw my entitlements file includes both carplay-audio and playable-content keys)

• Were you ever able to resolve the issue? We are running into the same provisioning profile issue with an app that we are trying to update to then were carplay-audio entitlement.

Add a Comment

Replies

We are having the exact same problem. Not sure if this will work or not but have you tried to request again the permission to create CarPlay audio apps in this link https://developer.apple.com/contact/carplay/?