Autocomplete in xCode 13 RC

I'm having some issues with xCode 13 RC whereby I start typing a view out, and the autocomplete does not give me the init methods.

In the above, I am trying to use a Picker view, but the init methods are not showing at the top of autocomplete.

Prior to typing 'Picker', the code compiles and displays correctly in Preview and Simulator etc.

Any ideas? is this a bug with xCode 13 RC?

I do not get this problem with Xcode 13RC.

In similar situation, I get this (and more suggestions):

Haven't you redefined Picker somewhere ?

same problem here with released version!

I get a different behaviour, as described earlier. So that does not seem to be a bug in Xcode, more likely something your Xcode configuration ?

Just an idea: could you check the settings / locations is complete in Xcode Preferences (command line tools is often left blank).

I tried with a vanilla SwiftUI project with the released version of Xcode 13 (same build number 13A233), and typed Picker after removing Text..., I got the expected candidates starting with the initializers of Picker. But using Xcode 13 till now, there were some other cases autocomplete did not work. So I guess Picker is not the key of this malfunctioning but your Xcode is not ready for autocomplete. One possibility is you just need to wait, or some errors in other parts of your code may affecting. Can you try with a brand-new project again?

Autocomplete in xCode 13 RC

Q