"Network Link Conditioner" in "Additional Tools for Xcode 13" can not be loaded on Big Sur 11.6 (20G165)

I've just downloaded "Additional Tools for Xcode 13" after today's release, and installed "Network Link Conditioner.prefPane" on my macOS Big Sur 11.6 (20G165).

But it just don't work. Every time I try to open it an error appeared.

Dose the tool only support macOS Monterey which Xcode 13.0 (13A233) dose not support?

BTW, the workaround for me is using the tool in "Additional Tools for Xcode 12.5"...

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue here.   • macOS 11.6   • Xcode 13.0 (13A233) {from the App Store, not the RC}  

Fresh download of "Additional Tools for Xcode 13"
• From https://developer.apple.com/download/all/

Network Link Conditioner.prefPane installs, but on clicking it, I see the error:
• "Preferences Error"
• "Could not load Network Link Conditioner preference pane."

• Same issue here. Mac OS Big Sur 11.4 / Macbook Pro Mid 2015

Add a Comment

Removing and installing Tools for 12.5 seems to have a working Network Link Conditioner

Ditto that - tried to manually remove the .pref and reinstall without any luck here. Same errors as reported.

Same issue here. Xcode 13, Big Sur 11.6

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of mklb Down vote reply of mklb

Same issue here after couple time remove from System preference panels, re-install, and restart machine. Xcode 13.0, Big sur 11.6

Dear @Apple, any response from you?

Hitting the same issue as the above posters: Big Sur 11.6 and Xcode 13, getting "Preferences Error: Could not load Network Link Conditioner preference pane."

Just ran into the same issue on Big Sur 11.6 with Xcode 13.

Also does not work on Monterey 12.0.1

Same here Monterey 12.0.1 / XCode 13.1 (13A1030d)

I have the same issue on Big Sur 11.6 with Xcode 13 and the workaround using the tool in "Additional Tools for Xcode 12.5" worked for me.

I have the same issue on Monterey 12.0.1 with Xcode 13.5 and the workaround using the tool in "Additional Tools for Xcode 12.5" worked for me!!!!!!

• @alexkaz -- thanks, installing Additional Tools for Xcode 12.5 worked for me as well

Add a Comment

Version 12.5 worked for me too @Apple please fix this

Version 12.5 worked for me too. 13 gives me an error.