Xcode 13 beta 5 cannot submit TF builds

The usual problem, has to happen at least once each summer I suppose :) Could the person responsible take a moment and update the relevant records please? It's been days now, thanks!

ERROR ITMS-90744: "Unsupported Xcode or SDK Version. Your app was built with a version of Xcode or SDK that is not yet supported for upload to App Store Connect. For more information about supported versions of Xcode and SDK for Testflight or App Store submissions, view the App Store Connect What's New page (https://developer.apple.com/app-store-connect/whats-new/)."

• Same here.. To make the issue more clear i simply created a Hello world app and tried to submit. Got the same error.

Add a Comment

Replies

Yes .Same issue .Not able to upload the app to testflight.

Same here, kind of a bummer since I can't update my TestFlight build to work with latest iOS 15 beta :/

Seems to be working as of now

• Were you able to submit apps to Testflight.. using the same Xcode 13 Beta 5 ????

Add a Comment

I have this issue please help me to solve this.

Same here. Dead end with the Distribution to TF #tf

• Same issue with 13 beta 5. New to this process. Not sure i completely follow why their beta release can't be tested full circle in TF... Has anyone solved, or do i need to downgrade to Xcode 13.0 from appstore?

Add a Comment