Xcode Cloud - TestFlight build number

When we are deploying to TestFlight from Xcode Cloud builds, the exportOptions.plist is being built by Xcode Cloud and using the cloud build number (CI_BUILD_NUMBER) for the TestFlight submission. We would like to be able to use the CFBundleVersion for TestFlight, as happens when you deploy from a local Xcode build. Is this currently possible or planned?

We ran across the same issue. Were you able to get this working?

Same issue here, we would like to have control over TestFlight build numbers. Is there a way around using CFBundleVersion instead of CI_BUILD_NUMBER?

There's a "Rebuild..." button. The "..." used to mean it will ask for more info, so I was thinking that might help. Instead it just started a new build without asking anything.

I wonder if setting CI_BUILD_NUMBER in the Environment section can bump it up?

App Store Connect --> Xcode Cloud --> Settings --> Build Number. You'll at least be able to set the next build number, and it should auto increment after that. I haven't found a way to pull from CFBundleVersion explicitly yet though.

Did anyone manage to get this working?

Although it sure is a handy feature for most people, we absolutely need a way to disable this behavior

I am starting builds with the App Store Connect API and would like to pass the build number to use, either as an environment variable or via some other api.

Xcode Cloud - TestFlight build number

Q