Don't understand Copy Code

I think I'm not getting it. How do you copy the code? I can't select more than one line, and when I copy that line I can't past it into Xcode. If I right click on the whole block and choose copy, I can't paste that anywhere either.

I managed to select the ColorsContentView struct, and I copied it. Here's what I was finally able to get: https://developer.apple.com/wwdc21/10176

i.e., not the code.

Replies

Where do you see the code ? In the video ? Do you get the code download from the session ?

Please clarify, your question is hard to understand.

I believe the OP is talking about the WWDC app. I had a similar confusion. If you try to copy the actual text of the code snippets that you see in the "code" section, you just get a link to the WWDC session. If though, you click on the timestamp, the video will start playing at that section, and in the top left overlay of the video player there is a copy icon, and if you tap that while the snippet is on screen, the code itself gets copied. Its great that you can copy from the video itself, but pretty confusing that you can't copy from the code snippets view