Xcode 13 beta 1 crashed

I open Xcode 13 beta 1 and App Crashed

MacBook Air M1 8 Ram MacOS 12 beta 1

• I'm having similar problems with Xcode 13beta 1 on Intel MacBook Pro even after rebooting.But latest regular MacOS 11.4. It just crashes on launch. it somehow appears to have corrupted Quicktime which can no longer play files which played a day or two ago(QT gives could not be opened, unknown error(-101).I can Airdrop and play the same files on iMac. Tried AirDropping Quicktime player from iMac(same OS and similar hardware) to MacBook but still couldn't open file so it looks like some QT subsystem is corrupted. Have also lost sound playing YouTube vids in Safari. Mail messages containing videos are also showing files as unplayable on MacBook (quicklook? preview in Mail shows black background with play icon with line through it. Vid in same email shows normally and plays on iMac. I know Paul Hudson was having audio problems on his Mac after installing this beta

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Hi, does this crash reproduce each time you open Xcode? Does it still happen after you restart?

• Yes

• My Xcode 13 Release Candidate not responding almost all the time the only thing that is kinda specific for the project is it's hierarchy

- MyApp - MyApp - Sources - Info.plist, etc... - SomeLocalPackage - Sources - Package.swift - Sources - Package.swift - MyApp.xcproject - MyApp.xcworkspace
Add a Comment

Replies

Hi, does this crash reproduce each time you open Xcode? Does it still happen after you restart?

• Yes

• My Xcode 13 Release Candidate not responding almost all the time the only thing that is kinda specific for the project is it's hierarchy

- MyApp - MyApp - Sources - Info.plist, etc... - SomeLocalPackage - Sources - Package.swift - Sources - Package.swift - MyApp.xcproject - MyApp.xcworkspace
Add a Comment

Yes

please help ...

• You somehow closed the thread by marking correct answer… Which was visibly not a solution to the problem.

Add a Comment