Confused and lost iCloud Newbie

So by some weird twist of fate I am able to save and read iCloud files from my game app using GameKit. So you maybe wondering what the problem would be and it has to do with Managing iCloud storage.

When I go to Settings>iCloud>Storage>Manage Storage

I see my app and ONLY my app. It has an ugly name (not the one I display for the app) and it also shows a default icon as opposed to my app icon.

Why is it that ONLY my app shows up here and absolutely NONE of my other installed 3rd party apps? I have NOT currently released my app on the app store as I am in development. But I have over 32 apps installed on the phone and ABSOLUTELY none of them show up in iCloud Manage Storage. Of course it would be impossible that none of these apps use iCloud since they are all games and they say they support Game Center to save game progress.

Does anyone have an idea of why this is? Also why does the iCloud not pickup my app icons as well as the display name for the app. Or better yet how can I have it so that my app does not show up in iCloud Manage Storage?

Thanks for any help!