Bug with CIContext.writeHEIFRepresentation() API

I get a lot of heif images with diagonal lines through them when using this API to generate output files. The same files output in other formats show no signs of the same diagonal lines.
This problem only seems to occur when the input CIImage is cropped and then only for certain crop dimensions.

Can someone confirm they see the same issue - I have created a test Playground which includes two sample RAW files. You will need to change the path to the input files and also change the crop dimensions to test different combinations. It seems the diagonal lines are only caused by certain width values. See the few crop examples in the Playground. I have logged a bug with Apple (FB9096406) but it would be good to get confirmation this is a bug.

I have tried cropping with CICrop filter and CIImage.cropped(to:) APIs and get the same results.

Link to a zip file with the test playground for reproducing the issue at the following link - I can't post the actual link. Use https://
to download the file from
xxxx://duncangroenewald.com/files/CoreImageHEIFExporterBug.zip

I see some others have posted links on this forum, why is it I can't seem to do that?