Safari Web Inspector causes iOS app crash

Issue: The Safari web inspector debugging works before the MacOS and iOS upgrade. After upgraded MacOS to 11.3 and XCode to 12.5, and iOS (iPhone) to 14.5., it stops working.

Reproducing Step: Launch iOS app (Javascript wrapped under Cordova), launch Safari from Mac, debug through web inspector, iOS app crashed immediately with memory issue: WebThread (9): EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x16b6c2320)

I am running into the same issue, when connecting dev tools to web view in the simulator.
Anyone found the fix?
Thanks
Same issue. I rely on this heavily!

JavaScriptCore`invocation function for block in Inspector::RemoteConnectionToTarget::dispatchAsyncOnTarget(***::Function<void ()>&&):
same issue here
I'm having trouble with the same issue.
It happens both on the real machine and in the simulator.
Same issue here
I upgraded from 14.5.0 to 14.5.1 and it still crashes.
same issue
Found a workaround. Setup a new simulator with the older iOS. 14.3 works, 14.5 doesn't.

Feel free to send over promo codes to your apps in appreciation!
Use the "Download Simulators" menu and download a previous version of the simulator as I outlined above.
you need to downgrade, not upgrade.
We are running hybrid apps, and almost of all front-end developers are developing device-dependent, not simulators.
For us, downgrade is not a good solution option.
Reporting the same, as per the topic title, Safari Web Inspector on macOS connecting to a WebView in an iOS app built with Cordova immediately crashes the iOS app or if debugging through Xcode freezes with WebThread (11): EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x11)

Using MacBookPro10,1 with macOS 11.3.1 running Xcode 12.5 and Safari 14.1 and iPad 8,11 with iPadOS 14.5.1

Code Block
JavaScriptCore`invocation function for block in Inspector::RemoteConnectionToTarget::dispatchAsyncOnTarget(***::Function<void ()>&&):
0x1aeeca9f8 <+0>: ldr x8, [x0, #0x20]
0x1aeeca9fc <+4>: ldr x0, [x8]
0x1aeecaa00 <+8>: ldr x1, [x0]
-> 0x1aeecaa04 <+12>: ldraa x2, [x1, #0x10]!
0x1aeecaa08 <+16>: movk x1, #0x685c, lsl #48
0x1aeecaa0c <+20>: braa x2, x1

the same issue here ,every time is same,I upgraded Macos big sur 11.4 ,safari 14.1.1 and iOS 14.6 JavaScriptCore`invocation function for block in Inspector::RemoteConnectionToTarget::dispatchAsyncOnTarget(***::Function<void ()>&&):

Facing same problem here. It makes it very difficult to debug our Apps. I hope a fix will come soon 🙏

Use Safari Technology Preview instead https://developer.apple.com/safari/technology-preview/

Unfortunately, Safari Technology Preview also doesn't seems to work. Tested with both UIWebView and WKWebView on a physical device, using Safari and Safari Technology Preview. All combinations are still crashing with EXC_BAD_ACCESS.

Likewise here - making debugging impossible:

MacOS: Big Sur 11.4 iPad OS: 14.6 (iPad 6th Generation) Safari: 14.1.1 Xcode: 12.5.1

same issue Looking forward to solution

Same issue with our product also based on Cordova

I've resolved this issue by adding the plugin cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine to my Cordova project and by installing Safari Technology Preview (Safari Beta version) and using its web inspector.

I'm also experiencing this issue. Has it been reported to apple? Any response?

Using simulator 14.3 fixed the issue for me.

Thank you for reporting this issue. This should now be fixed in the latest betas of iOS 14.7 and iOS 15. If you continue to experience this crash on the latest betas, or have an issue in the future, please file feedback at feedbackassistant.apple.com so we can investigate further.

Safari developer crashes immediately after connection to iphone. MacOS 11.2.2 Iphone OS 15.1.1

Safari Web Inspector causes iOS app crash

Q