SwiftUI SequenceGestures between custom view and ListView/ScrollView

Is it correct that there is no way in SwiftUI 2.0 to coordinate dragGestures between custom views and within those custom views embedded views like ScrollView or List?

I could not find any way to get hold of the gestures of the built in views (e.g. List) to combine them with a dragGestures of my custom view.

I would need gesture composition to be able to provide a good UX in situations like, e.g:

I implemented a custom bottomSheet view (like in maps) and within this bottomSheet I am using a List view.

When the user drags within the half open bottomSheet, the gesture should, e.g.
  • Move the bottomSheet to the full open position (like in maps)

• As soon as the bottomSheet is in the full open state, the List view should be scrolled up

On the way „down“ vice versa: when the user drags down,
  • The list should scroll down

• As soon as the list is completely scrolled down, the bottomSheet should start moving down

I do not see a way to implement such behaviour without access to the drag gestures of the SwiftUI built-in List or ScrollView. 

Or do I miss something here?

FYI, I have not found a solution, I guess there is no way do what I tried to do in SwiftUI 2/3. I instead use the (new) UISheetPresentationController (implemented via UIViewControllerRepresentable). Works as expected.

SwiftUI SequenceGestures between custom view and ListView/ScrollView

Q