Debugging from Xcode

Hi, ALL,

First I want to apologize for a long post. I need to explain everything in order to get a best possible answer.

I am a developer who started working on Mac + Xcode on the OSX 10.8.
I made a project which contains a binary and couple of dylib's. On that Mac everything was working correctly. I was able to run the binaries and debug them from within Xcode.

Relatively recently I bought myself a newer Mac with the version 10.13. I installed Xcode, grab the project from the GitHub, recompiled and tried to run it.

Unfortunately it didn't run. It didn't even started. It failed somewhere in the assembly code before trying to access the very first C++ code I wrote..

I went back to the old Mac and everything is still works correctly there.

I kind of concluded that somehow during the old Xcode project transitioning to the new Xcode, it changed the placement of the dylib binaries and when I try to run it it can't load dylib's and fails to start.
WHat I also found is that I can open the Terminal, go to the build directory for the project and issue:

[code]
open my_project.app
[/code]

and it runs.

But trying to debug an application from lldb inside the Terminal is very unpleasant job comparing to doing so from the Xcode.

Is there anyway to fix that, other than re-create the project from scratch on the new machine?
Is my conclusion even correct and this is the actual reason for the failure? Or there is soething else happening that prevents me from running the program from the Xcode correctly?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.