Xcode SPM update multiple errors

Hi everyone ;-)

I use SPM for quite a while now, but it's been a week now since I started having refresh and checking out issues.
It's either "the SSL certificate is not valid" or an unknown error occured". Sometimes, after trying and trying, the SPM update or version check succeeds, but it's a real pain the a**.

Before, I did not have so many issues. Is there something wrong with GitHub or Xcode theses days ?

For the record, I'm working on 2 projects that have common packages, and it seems that Xcode does not handle that very well, especially when I drag n drop a package onto my project to use it as a local package.

Thanks for your help
Answered by radada in 669843022
I think I found the origin of this behavior : I recently changed my internet provider and it seems the network isn't stable.
If I switch to iPhone shared network, it works like a charm.
So my question now would be : how can I make sure that my internet connection is stable enough for Xcode ? Is there any settings I can play with to stabilize it?

Thanks.
Accepted Answer
I think I found the origin of this behavior : I recently changed my internet provider and it seems the network isn't stable.
If I switch to iPhone shared network, it works like a charm.
So my question now would be : how can I make sure that my internet connection is stable enough for Xcode ? Is there any settings I can play with to stabilize it?

Thanks.
Hello I'm just having the exact same problem since a week and it is a nightmare!

I tried everything locally (reformat, certificates approval) and nothing changed. Can I know who is your internet provider?
The weird thing is if I delete all derived data I'm able to get packages but update almost always fails..

Thanks!
Xcode SPM update multiple errors

Q