Kids App - Analytics tools

Trying you get my app approved by apple for ages... I have it approved actually, but my latest update is stuck because of firebase analytics.

The interesting part is that my app is live WITH firebase-analytics but somehow they won't let me update the app.

I made absolutely no changes to the analytic tool.

Anyways, is there ANY alternative to purely collect simple events like clicks, and most seen screens?
Hey @marciobom,

Did Apple mentioned “the use of App Tracking Transparency framework” as the rejection reason?

We got that also, but we can’t find any refs to ATT framework in our app (including 3rd party SDK’s).
we asked Apple to provide more info but didn’t get any.

Have you managed to pass the review?

Thanks
hi,

We also faced the same issue. Currently, their point is "Your app implements the App Tracking Transparency framework, which is used when apps collect data about users and share it with third-parties for tracking purposes. Since Kids Category apps are not allowed to collect, transmit or share identifiable information with third-parties, you should not implement App Tracking Transparency in your app.". However, it looks like ATT is enabled by default. We do not know how to disable.

Any input is appreciated.
Kids App - Analytics tools

Q