Is there any way to get the RAW image without authorization?

I can load normal images without authorization of accessing photo library using PHPicker: public.image types.
The Apple proRaw(adobe raw image type: DNG format) can be used in iPhone 12 series.
So, I captured with RAW image and I want to load the DNG file from my app.
But I can't load the image using PHPicker.
My codes below.

Code Block
PHPickerConfiguration *configuration = [[PHPickerConfiguration alloc] init];
configuration.filter = [PHPickerFilter anyFilterMatchingSubfilters:@[[PHPickerFilter imagesFilter], [PHPickerFilter livePhotosFilter]]];
PHPickerViewController *pickerController = [[PHPickerViewController alloc] initWithConfiguration:configuration];
pickerController.delegate = self;
[pickerController setModalPresentationStyle:UIModalPresentationCustom];
[pickerController setModalTransitionStyle:UIModalTransitionStyleCrossDissolve];
[viewController presentViewController:pickerController animated:YES completion:nil];
-(void)picker:(PHPickerViewController *)picker didFinishPicking:(NSArray<PHPickerResult *> *)results API_AVAILABLE(ios(14)) {
[picker dismissViewControllerAnimated:YES completion:nil];
PHPickerResult *result = [results firstObject];
if ([result.itemProvider canLoadObjectOfClass:[UIImage class]]) {
[result.itemProvider loadObjectOfClass:[NSObject class] completionHandler:^(__kindof id<NSItemProviderReading> _Nullable object, NSError * _Nullable error) {
if ([object isKindOfClass:[UIImage class]]) {
UIImage *image = object;
}
}];
}

In line 15, returned NO.
Surely, If authorized with below PHPickerConfiguration instance, can load the RAW images.
Code Block
[[PHPickerConfiguration alloc] initWithPhotoLibrary:[PHPhotoLibrary sharedPhotoLibrary]];

But, the one of the advantages using PHPicker is that does not need to authorize for accessing photo library.
I just need full-sized image for the RAW image.
I want to load the RAW images(ex: to UIImage) without authorization.

Replies

You can use loadFileRepresentation: with the RAW UTI.