Development Device Pushes Not Working

I'm working in the latest Xcode with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I've built an app that I'm trying to get push notifications to work on. I've never had an issue in over a decade. However, I've discovered that my firebase notifications work just fine on all devices except the ones used to install the app and test through Xcode. Even after I have downloaded the app from TestFlight so I know it is signed with the production provisioning profile. Is there any way to clear development profiles from the devices? Seems like it is hanging around and blocking the push notification because it is signed in dev mode. It's not refreshing to the new TestFlight version

Replies

This is unlikely to have anything to do with the development profiles, but rather, you have sent the development push token to the push server and failing to update it with the production token once you have installed the release version of your app on the device.

You may want to check the current token the device is reporting locally against the token the push server is using to send the notifications.