Help with SwiftUI crash report anyone please?

Hi,
Novice programmer in SwiftUI and first App published on AppStore.
Had a couple of crash reports which I have been able to decipher and sort out. But this one has me stumped! So looking for kindly soul to point me in the right direction.

Occurs on iPhone/iPad iOS 14.2 & 14.3. Had a dozen reports over last 6 weeks or so. They are all virtually identical.

I have been unable to replicate the crash in simulator or on real devices thru TestFlight. Hours and hours of reading, watching video and learning about analysing crash reports has not helped me. So I post here in desperation!

I understand that the exception type is usually unwrapped optionals or force downcast related. But I have scoured my code over and over, and cannot find any "unprotected" unwrapping or force downcasts.
So I wonder if there are other possible explanations, and how to go about getting to the bottom of this. Attached is an example crashlog. My App is called SewHelpMe.

Thanks for any offers of help.
Answered by DCS17 in 658593022
Tech Support have confirmed this is a bug and I've filed a bug report.
Accepted Answer
Tech Support have confirmed this is a bug and I've filed a bug report.
Hi! I'm having the same Crash report. I am still in the process of testing my app and it only seems to occur in on one iPhone 8 at the moment. I cannot reproduce it on a Simulator iPhone 8...

Have Tech Support indicated when this would get resolved? I want to release my app in the near future but I don't want to risk it crashing on ALL iPhone 8's..

Any information would be highly appreciated.
Help with SwiftUI crash report anyone please?

Q