How to find and delete a revoked certificate

Using xcode 12.2, on a new Mac, compiling an app with a fat binary, I want to submit it to the apple store.
I create an Archive and when I ask xcode to "Validate App", I select that xcode should "Automatic manage signing",
with a
Certificate: Apple Distribution (Expires 15/11/21)
and I finally receive this error message:

App Store Connect Operation Error
Certificate Revoked. The signing certificate "C=US, O=XXXXXXXX, OU=XXXXXXX, CN=3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: XXXXXXX (XXXXXX), UID=XXXXXXXX" with serial number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX used to sign StarMessage screensaver.pkg has been revoked.
Learn more (https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev154b28f09).

This message is not helpful at all because:
  • The serial number is not listed in the xcode/manage certificate screen, nor in keychain, nor in the developer.apple.com.

• It does not mention the expiry date or the issue date of the cert to give it as a hint for me to find it between the other certificates.

• The naming of the apple certificates is a puzzle itself, and the name as mentioned in this message does not match any of the names of the certificates in the 3 mentioned areas.

All certs in the xcode/manage certificate screen, in the keychain, and in the developer.apple.com look valid and have not expired.

So, how can I find this problematic certificate and delete it?

I tried https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36689116/certificate-has-either-expired-or-has-been-revoked/53925890#53925890 with no luck.

Thanks!
I am experiencing the same issue today.

In addition, if I check the box to send symbol data so that I may receive crash reports, Xcode crashes immediately without any errors.

Lastly, my app has a Quick Look plugin and the Organizer seems to not see it 90% of the time today and throws an error when I attempt to upload my app.
To answer my own question, in the keychain double click each certificate opens a new window with their properties.
I opened all the certificates looking for the serial number mensioned in the error message.
I found the certificate in question and deleted it from the keychain.
Another attempt in xcode to validate the app and got the same error message but now with a different serial number of the certificate.
I deleted that too from keychain.
Another attempt and the validation of my screensaver got through.
How to find and delete a revoked certificate

Q