Variety of dyld errors when trying to launch app

I recently updated to Big Sur 11.0 beta. I am aso on Xcode 12.1.

I have had this project for at least 6 months now with no issues. Yesterday it was working on now today when I try to launch the app the build succeeds and then the app never launches and it goes to a variety of different dyld' windows

dylddyld::loadPhase5check: dyldstat64:
dyldImageLoaderMachOCompressed::rebase: dyldgetattrlist:

the most common of which that pops up when building is dyld_dyld_debugger_notification: and dylddyldstart:

I have tried googling these and I am at a complete loss. I have no idea what to do or how to fix this. I tried turning off "Generate Debug Symbols" in the build settings and then i cleaned my build folder and recompiled and that worked for about 10 minute and then stopped out of no where again. I have no idea whats going on but this seems like a pretty serious Xcode bug.

Ok so something new I have discovered. If I have Xcode as the window I am looking at while the app builds and launches then I get those weird errors list in my previous post but If i build and switch to a different window like google chrome or something then my app launches just fine. There seems to be some bug with focusing or defocusing...I am not too sure but at least I can get my app to successfully launch. Why is apple always so buggy!?!?!

Big Sur 11.0 beta

That's not enough information.
It is now beta 10.
Which beta do you use ?
Did you try on beta 10 (build 20A5395g)

Why is apple always so buggy!?!?!

Maybe because you use beta…
I am having the exact same problem after upgrading to Big Sur beta 10 (build 20A5395g)
Beta 9 was fine. And I can confirm it's true that if you start debugging your project while on another app, the issue does not manifest. So weird.

I hope it gets fixed in the next beta (also hoping GA comes soon!)

"If i build and switch to a different window like google chrome or something then my app launches just fine. "

After a day trying to debug this, your crazy solution worked. Thanks!

Looking for the solution for this from Apple.
Variety of dyld errors when trying to launch app

Q