URLSession Error: nw_protocol_get_quic_image_block_invoke dlopen libquic failed URL

Greetings,

My code was working fine on a project utilizing the USGS API. I can still gather the data fine via my REST client so I know the data stream has not changed. Somewhere after updating to Xcode 12, I now get this error (yet I get a 200 response from the server) in my iOS app. I get the weird error above in the console followed by a lot of blank lines then this at the bottom of the debug console:

2020-10-17 11:56:48.320587-0400 RiversUp[21491:12725094] Fatal error: Can't remove first element from an empty collection: file Swift/RangeReplaceableCollection.swift, line 624

After several seconds my app has crashed and this happens on both the simulator and on the device in debug.

I am currently running Xcode 12.0.1 and building for a minimum of 14.0 on iOS. I have an independent watch app as well that uses the same API calls and is getting the same errors when building for a minimum of watchOS 7.0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a total app killer.

Thanks,

Mark
I am having the same issue as well! I think it has something to do with HealthKit queries on my end, but very annoying issue as it sometimes works for a few minutes without happening, and other times it's instant on launch,

Error code:
2020-10-21 15:54:53.055674+0200 Heart Rate WatchKit Extension[448:36709] Fatal error: Can't remove first element from an empty collection: file Swift/RangeReplaceableCollection.swift, line 624
Still no luck on my end. I placed another question more reflective of the title RangeReplaceableCollection.swift error to see if it would get more bites. Serious issue here in Swift.
I also faced this issue on Xcode 12.1 & iOS 14.1.
First, I used struct for Value Object and attributes are declared with var. In my case, I fixed this issue by using class instead of struct and declare all attributes with public var. This works for me.

For me, it started working when I encoded the data using String(data: safeData, encoding: .utf8) line:

if let safeData = data {

let dataString = String(data: safeData, encoding: .utf8)
    print(dataString!)
}
URLSession Error: nw_protocol_get_quic_image_block_invoke dlopen libquic failed URL

Q