Xcode 12.0.1 ,,, old XCode11 issue resurfaces?

Hi All,
Just bought a new Mac and downloaded the latest Xcode. Version 12.0.1 from the App Store. I am updating my distribution certificates and coming from HighSeirra and Xcode 10.

I'm getting the error Photos requires C11 or later and requires the GNU11 [-std=gnu11] fix. Thats not available in Xcode 12 only a timidly written 'gnu11' that doesn't work. Adding GNU11 [-std=gnu++11] manually via other doesn't work either.

Anybody got another fix?

Thanks,
Paz

Replies

Still struggling here. Updated project to recommended settings for Xcode12 and that didn't help.
Also tried editing the PHImageManager.h file to fix the empty enum which is the old solution and that doesn't work.
Really starting to feel unhappy.

Edit, addition: Searching everywhere on this. Stackoverflow, GitHub. Not sure if I'm missing something. A lot of folks with this error are using Xarmin or Visual Studio and the posts are regarding xcode11. I am not using Carmen, VS or Xcode11. I am using plan old and brand new Xcode 12.0.1. My project/App has been live since 2012 and have migrated a few times with the standard persnicketiness but this time feels different and I feel pretty stuck.

Thanks for anyone who can shed some light on things.
Nothing, anyone? Still haven't fixed this but my other projects don't have this same problem so I'm guessing its a super legacy glitch and there's probably a depreciation warning somewhere that I'm missing.