Appstore rejects 3rd update after approving 2 earlier versions!

Hi guys, hope you're all safe.

I recently launched my 5th app called GlucoTrak, which uses Core Data to allow users to record  their glucose readings so they can track it regularly, and it provides links various videos which I, as a diabetic, have found super useful, enlightening and relevant.

It was approved the first time around, since users had some issues, I addressed those and submitted again which was approved with a request to revise ratings to 17+.

I then found a bug which was overriding the date to current date, so I added a calendar datepicker to make it easy for users to add date and time. 

And the App Store rejected it! Citing various reasons such as 4.2.2 (minimum functionality) and 5.2.1 (must reflect company name) and 1.4 (physical harm), and they wanted approvals for using links.

I submitted an appeal stating it is not a medical app at all and that it’s an app for a diabetic by a diabetic. There are no companies involved. I am using CoreData, Datepicker, Tableviews, Safariservices etc in my app so it is not minimum functionality. 

Now they dropped the 1.4 but still sticking with the other reasons to reject.I got approval emails from the relevant sources which I have submitted and another appeal to reconsider citing the same rationale.

Any idea what can be done? 

Replies

Apple has clamped down on such apps recently. Sounds like you're an example of their changed response.

Outside of keeping in touch with them directly, there isn't much to suggest.

Good luck.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT
Thanks KMT, not sure what you mean by such apps? Core Data apps?( I've been submitting appeals in the resolution centre, now they want to call. Let's see what happens)