save and load data after app has been deleted

Is there a way to save data to the iPhone when the app has been deleted so that when the app is reinstalled the app is in the same state it was in before it got deleted? I created an app but when I delete it, it doesn't save and reload the data.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of japio Down vote post of japio
2k views

Replies

Two things to consider.
  • There is no way to do something when the app has been deleted. If you want to save your app state, you may need to save it always when it is changed.

• Normal app storages are deleted when the app is deleted. You need to save your app state somewhere else than normal app storage.

Okay how do I save it somewhere else? Is there a way to save it somewhere else other than a server?

Is there a way to save it somewhere else other than a server?

Keychain is the only storage that I know which is preserved even when the app is deleted.
Using a server can be a good option and you should better not omit it.
How do I use a server without having to pay? Is there any free ones? If not, how do I use keychain?

How do I use a server without having to pay? Is there any free ones?

There are many backend services which are free for small amount of usage.

how do I use keychain?

Have you researched by yourself? There many many articles on how to use Keychain.
Yes, I looked, found some stuff on Stack Overflow but everything is confusing. Can you point me in the right direction of a good article please?

everything is confusing

Can you show the link and explain which part of it is confusing?