browser.bookmarks API & Safari Extensions?

We as developers rely on browser makers to quickly adopt web standard and Web APIs, for me not adopting web standards and APIs is the same like breaking the Web. Since developers can't use APIs and develop apps which could change their lives.

What I want to ask is how it stands for the browser.bookmarks API? Because I would need it for Safari Extension development, and the question is here again does Safari Extensions allow access to the Bookmarks?
Can you explain what your use case is for the browser.bookmarks API? Specifically, which parts are the most important to you and why?

It is also very useful to file this kind of request with Feedback Assistant to help with understanding of use cases and prioritization.
OLD COMMENT
I want to build useful extensions that improve bookmarks management and also add additional features on top of it.

To which part is most important I can say that every single part is important from the proposed official bookmarks API because only implementing one part does't make the browser land more consistent and the life of developer once again harder.
Also would like access to this API for syncing bookmarks across different browsers

I really don't know what the problem with allowing bookmarks API is, I don't think this can in any form be dangerous for any Apple business.

browser.bookmarks API & Safari Extensions?

Q