Certify in Swift

Is there a way to obtain a certificate (either through Apple or a testing agency) saying that a person is knowledgeable on Swift? Or does something like that not exists for is based on completed projects? I was looking cause I would like to be as marketable as possible and believe that would show I know what I am proficient at.

Thank you in advance for any and all info

Replies

There is no such Apple certificate.

May be some universities deliver degree and mention that there was a Swift course ?

A way is to use your reputation on some forums.

But the best will be to demonstrate your capabilities through a well developed app, and prove that you were the author.
I understand. Good thing I am learning everyday and have a couple app ideas in mind. Thank you for the reply!
That is clear explanation i have gained something from the feedback above,thank you for that clarification.
It depends if there is an Apple authorized training center near you, but you can get a certification from one of those in the Develop with Swift curriculum:

The Develop in Swift curriculum has been completely redesigned to help students explore app development on a Mac — and code just like the pros, for a semester or for certification. The curriculum is now accompanied by a free online professional learning course to help more educators give students an opportunity to make an impact with code.
(from this page, the Spotlight at the bottom: https://www.apple.com/education/k12/)

Hey Masiyah! I started learning Swift by the same book "Develop... Fundamentals", I want to ask you, how is going? you quit studying swift? thank you in advance.