iOS : OpensslFramework (1.0.2) to OpensslFramework (1.1.1)

iOS : I want to upgrade OpensslFramework (1.0.2) to OpensslFramework (1.1.1) in my project

My project is in Objective C code. Using latest Xcode. I am searching for "buildstaticlib.sh","buildframework.sh","build.sh", "OpensslFramework.podspec", "OpensslStaticlib.podspec" files.

Replies

Updating a library such as OpenSSL is something you will need to manually configure on behalf of you project. I suspect you will need to download, compile, and configure a version of this library specifically for your app. You could take a look at the configuration files that OpenSSL provides, but the last time I looked they did have iOS specific configuration file available. Off the top of my head I am assuming your goal will be to compile and use libcrypto and libssl.

Matt Eaton
DTS Engineering, CoreOS
meaton3@apple.com
There are a few different pods and SPM packages out there for the current OpenSSL builds.

I would caution you though if you are a Swift developer because the current codebase of OpenSSL changes all the base types from C-structs you can poke around in to OpaquePointers that you end up needing to cast back and forth through AnyObject in order to get to any data.
You can download binary builds from the Receigen web site.