XCode Slow After Big Sur update

Did anyone faced the issue with XCode after the Big Sur Beta update. Also, Mac is getting too hot.

Macbook Pro 2016
16 GB RAM
500 GB SSD
I occasionally have the same problem on my MacBook Pro 2019, 16Gb RAM. Most often it happens if I try to do a cold build for simulator (most of the time I use real devices). If I run top -o mem while it's happening I see literally tens of swift-frontend processing each taking ~200Mb. After about a minute or two RAM congestion wears out and it starts to behave normally. I wonder if anyone also see this?
Try this for XCode 12.4,

XCode > Preferrences... > Navigation > Navigation Style try keeping it as Open in Place. It should save your time while building the app.

Also check,

XCode > File > Workplace Settings > Select Build System as New Build System (Default)

Same, this is ridiculous. I have Macbook Pro 2019, 64gb ram 2tb. As soon as I updated from Catalina to Big Sur and then to xcode 12.5. Interface builder is extremely slow even just renaming views it loads. Code was building everytime, but solved by unchecking "show live issues" in preferences -> general. Very hard to write code efficiently because of this. so sluggish for no reason.

Just updated to Big Sur, and tried to re-install Xcode. Same issue, it's like molasses. Builds that took 5 minutes are now up to a hour. This is not fixed yet.

Same problem here, MacBook Air ~2015 i7 8gb ram, all was ok until the update to Xcode 13, now even I close Xcode, the swift-frontend process still in background consuming tons of gb of ram..like 50gb!! i can’t update my app to fix all the layout problems that iOS 15 made on..

XCode Slow After Big Sur update

Q