Button Images not Fitting in Landscape Mode despite Aspect Fit content mode.

I have two View Controllers with buttons. The first View Controller has no stack views. The second View Controller has stack views.

When I change the size or orientation (to landscape) of my SECOND View Controller, everything works fine as i used Aspect Fit for each button.

However, when I change the size or orientation (to landscape) of my FIRST View Controller, the buttons do not adjust their size or position on the screen to match the landscape mode. I've tried Aspect Fit with each button in this FIRST View Controller, but it does not do anything. The problem remains the same. I also tried imageView.contentMode Number 1 in the User Defined Runtime Attributes. Yet the problem remains the same.

Is there a way to fix this problem with the FIRST View Controller?

I am including images to show my the settings, and how these images appear in both portrait mode and landscape mode. I was advised by the school mentor to use a Scroll View which seems wrong. A user should never have to scroll down to click a single button. (The First View Controller has only two buttons on the screen and a text label that says "Tap to Record", that's it.)

Is there a way to fix this problem with the FIRST View Controller?

Portrait Mode Screenshot:
tiny url [dot] com [forward slash] y493hztx

Landscape Mode Screenshot (Which shows the problem in the first View Controller's buttons not resizing to fit the smaller screensize):
tiny url [dot] com [forward slash] y4xc9g34