App Store Connect Won't Show Apps

Hi all,

I use App Store Connect to access my apps and check reviews, etc. But as of today, when I log into App Store Connect and select "My Apps," it doesn't take me to My Apps. It basically redirects me to the same page again.

Any ideas?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sbattisti Down vote post of sbattisti
11k views

Replies

You are not alone, we have some users (Customer support) who don't see the "My apps" page with apps or even the direct link does not work. Different browsers tried on windows. But I still have access on Mac/Chrome (Administrator), and I had to login.
I just had a call with support. Known problem since yesterday for users with role "customer support". They are working on it.
Workaround: Give them other roles. I will try that.
We encountered the same problem for some users (Customer Support role). Granting other roles did not seem to help. They were able to use the App Store Connect app on an iOS device to successfully access, and reply to, customer reviews.

Hi.

If you are using Google Chrome and you have this problem you must update google chrome. Because I see debug console in some polyfills not running current Chrome version therefore you must be upgraded last version Chrome.

Add a Comment

I am the account.owner and having the same issue connecting from a Windows machine to App Store Connect. I tried on 8/24/23 with edge and Firefox and when I try to select one of our apps, I get the following message; "Sorry, something went wrong. Try your request again. If the problem continues, contact us." enclosed in a light read rectangle. Clearly something has change since I last was checking app status several days ago.

• I just tried to view one of our apps in App Store Connect from my MacBook using Safari and get the same issue as my last post. Apple system Staus shows green but fails every time I try to select one of our apps from the My Apps list.

• I want to close on the solution. Since I was having same issue with 4 different browsers, I followed the advise of the error message I was getting "If the problem continues, contact us." After contacting Apple support and getting a call-back, we were able to work through the issue and after a remote share session it was agreed it was something at their end. After a few hours issue was fixed. I was very impressed with the way my support call was handled and getting my problem fixed.

Add a Comment