Sample App for iOS CryptoTokenKit?

Xcode 12 doesn't have a template for adding a CryptoTokenKit extension. When I work around this and add my own based off of MacOS I can get my project to build but when I try to run the app on iOS 14, Xcode says Unable to install "***"

The console log for iOS says this (may not be related):
trustd[158]/1#8 LF=0 copyparentcertificates Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-34018 "Client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements" UserInfo={NSDescription=Client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements}

I have Xcode signing my extension and adding as Embed without signing under Frameworks...

Accepted Reply

Xcode 12.0.1 has a Persistent Token Extension template. Note that extensions are limited in size. The exact size varies but is 5-6Mb Be careful about the frameworks and libraries in your extension. If your extension is too big, an error will be logged.

Replies

Got this working. Just had incorrect bundle IDs.
Xcode 12.0.1 has a Persistent Token Extension template. Note that extensions are limited in size. The exact size varies but is 5-6Mb Be careful about the frameworks and libraries in your extension. If your extension is too big, an error will be logged.
HI, I have write a CryptoTokenKit extension base on macos with xcode 12.4
Run it on ios 14.4 ,and it is not report any errors.
But i feel that it not start,
Is there any things to pay attention to?