iOS 13.5.1 profile for simulation

my app has been rejected as it keeps on loading on iPad 13.5.1 but it works fine on ios 14 and iOS 13.5 how to get the simulator for 13.5.1 to check the issue one Xcode.

Accepted Reply

Same Issue. I need to find a way to get the IOS 13.5.1 simulator.

Replies

Same Issue. I need to find a way to get the IOS 13.5.1 simulator.
I need it too. App review has been rejected. They said because something not working properly on iPad IOS 13.5.1, but I am not able to simulate it.
I need it too. App review has been rejected. They said because something not working properly on iPad IOS 13.5.1, but I am not able to simulate it.
Me too, I have the same problem, How can I do this?
I used https://developer.apple.com/download/
To download xcode beta and get up to iOS 14 build as a simulator. Hope that helps!
My App also got rejected on iPad 13.5.1. They said We are unable to login in app. I checked on iPad 13.5.1 and found the issue of TLS version. Our server is using TLS 1.2 and on this iPad version TLS version is 1.3. Due to this connection handshake is breaking and api fails. Still unable to find a solution. Any help is appreciated :)
Your app crashed on iPad running iOS 13.5.1 on WiFi when we:Tapping view info causes the app to crash Binary rejection but we are checking simulator iPad iOS 13.5.1 its working fine, Number of time they are rejected any one have solution please let us know sivasonai@trioangle.com
pvignesh where did you get simulator 13.5.1 please? Is it in Xcode 12 Beta? I have read somewhere that this specific version is not in Xcode 12 Beta too.
I don't who can I get ios 13.5.1 on simulator.

Same issue here, app rejected many times:

Apple answer:

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 13.5.1 on Wi-Fi.
Specifically, no actions were taken when we tried to login with Sign with Apple. It doesn’t go forward than the login page.
Anybody knows the solution about this? Thanks in advance
Same problem here.

Your app crashed on iPad running iOS 13.5.1 on WiFi when we tapped on the link to NHS and CDC.

We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.

Also really hoping to get 13.5.1 to resolve a UI bug in my app for a device I don't own. So me three.
i need too

Also really hoping to get 13.5.1 to resolve a UI bug in my app for a device I don't own. So me three.