Calendar in iOS14

Is it me, or has making an appointment with Calendar in iOS14 heavily changed? Setting a time is a real ***** - and it was so easy and smooth! Could be that I missed something and that it's possible to keep things as they were. But if that's impossible, I'd like to go back to the old Calendar...

Replies

I have exactly the same problem. One now cannot see other calendar appointments when trying to add a new appointment. Very frustrating. Why change this? I use calendar extensively every day to schedule appointments. I have complained before that one cannot change calendar settings to suit user needs. The default due an appointment is always 1 hour and I have always wanted to change the default to 30 minutes. Unable to do so. In fact, there is just about nothing one can alter in settings. Why I ask?
I’m extremely frustrated with the iOS 14 calendar. The old one was much better, easier to change the time, has two different views, one of them showing how much time you have until the next appointment. We don’t have that anymore. It’s very sad.
Agreed. The IOS 14 calendar scheduling time for the hour is a pain. Apple, please change it back to the way it was! How is this more efficient now?