Where to find ShapeEdit sample code?

I wonder where can I find source of ShapeEdit app mentioned in the WWDC 2020 SwiftUI videos. All I can find is old ShapeEdit.

Replies

New forum, same lack of support... 👎😕
Maybe an update from the Apple engineers on the sample code?
Waiting for it as well.
I emailed one of the presenters to ask when the source code might be available but haven't heard back as yet.
Hello Apple, anyone there?
Really hope the sample code is posted soon, I'm trying to implement it myself as an exercise but there's some advanced stuff with the shape transform handles that I have no clue how to implement in SwiftUI and would love to see how they achieved that.
Would be nice to try it out.
Same, haven't found it anywhere
Hello Apple, how about a reply on the most asked question of the session?
Same here
ShapeEdit! ShapeEdit!
Someone upthread asked where the old (2016) version of ShapeEdit was: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/samplecode/ShapeEdit/Introduction/Intro.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40016100
Still Waiting, please !!!
I am really surprised by the quality of this particular session on WWDC20. Video on this was very short, and there is apparently no source code, or either any meaning piece of copy code provided with the video. I am guessing there was a last minute change since the Memoji does not much resemble the presenter.

Anyway, the point is I am sure there is a lot of developers like myself who want to adopt Document Based Swift UI app, and will highly appreciate as much guidance from Apple as possible to get rolling.

If someone from Apple is reading this, please reach out to I-Ting Tina Liu (remove apple.com from the URL) to post the code here or better on the developer app/portal.

Thanks.

Three months on, I think we can safely assume this forum is unmonitored and we're just talking among ourselves.