PHPicker - people / memories

Is it giving access to albums created automatically with people? I'm not able to see it in the simulator. The search area suggests it is available, though.

And what about memories available in Photos app (Month tab)? If the user wants to use a trip to Paris as the entry point for the selection is this possible?

Replies

Hi!

Memories and People & Places albums aren't available in the Photos picker.

You can use all supported keywords in the Photos app to search in the picker (e.g. person name), but only assets will be shown in the search results.
So, if the user does not give a name to a person, she / he will not be searchable. Any particular reason for this?
With this picker I was expecting something quite similar to what is available in Photos App.

Unnamed person isn't searchable in the Photos picker. You can use the generic "People" search term which will show you results with all named and unnamed people combined together.

If you think having a way to find an unnamed person is important to you, please submit an enhancement request via Feedback! You can also send us the Feedback ID here so we can make sure to route it to the correct engineer.
@_mc, an  engineer replied above: "You can use the generic "People" search term which will show you results with all named and unnamed people combined together." - I think this covers the case you're trying to handle, right?