iOS 14 Stability?

I realize iOS 14 is only in its first beta and obviously issues are expected and tolerated.

I’m wondering, for those who have installed the beta, how bad is it? In the past beta’s have been highly tolerable, but not all of them. Some so bad it meant having to go back to the prior public release for sanity.

I realize too it’s only been 48 hours, so not much has been really tested. But is iOS 14 somewhat stable?

Replies

I am testing it on my primary iPhone XR device and I have to say that I am not experiencing any problems, so that I use some functions in Italy (such as the translator in Safari) are not yet supported, otherwise it is behaving very well with battery consumption and I do not see any particular problems with any abnormal consumption.

However, I would like to recommend a complete format after installation so that it can be set up with “new’ and have all been aligned well, and I have no problems with the operation/compatibility even with the apps.
safari and chrome are unusable
I'm really unexpected, it's really beta? it's smooth and only sometimes to get a glitch. first time I'm using beta, on iOS 7 it's really full of bugs. But, I had to admit iOS 14 beta really smooth, but the battery really make me crazy.