Using local StoreKit returns an error

I've downloaded Fruta and set up the project to use a local StoreKit definition as it is presented in Introducing StoreKit Testing in Xcode). But when the app tries to fetch the product I get an error:
Code Block
Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=204 "Bag Value Missing" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Bag Value Missing, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The bag does not contain a value for p2-product-offers-batch-limit nor did anyone register a default value for it.}

What does it mean and what needs to be changed?

Replies

Could you please provide some additional details about your setup? I'll be happy to take a look at it if you could collect a sysdiagnose and then submit feedback with that sysdiagnose attached. If you could drop the feedback ID here that would be extremely helpful.
I've installed Xcode 12 via Xcode-install (because I use multiple Xcode versions in parallel). Maybe this is something what causes the issue.
I've submitted a feedback (FB7782431) with the sysdiagnose attached. Please advise.
Thank you for your support.
I also get this error in StoreKit Testing for every StoreKit API, including when attempting to run the Fruta sample app. Did you manage to resolve this?
I've also been encountering this. Google lead me here. No other answers anywhere. Any luck resolving this?
I am also facing this error
Saw that too. Rebooted the phone and it went away.