The resulting API analysis file is too large ...

I have been getting a warning when trying to validate my App (or upload it) that "The resulting API analysis file is too large. We were unable to validate your API usage prior to delivery". I just noticed this warning after enabling bitcode while uploading or validating the App. I thought it might be helpful for other people to know that you may still be able to get your API validated by choosing to do a "Validate" and turning bitcode off before actualy Uploading (with bitcode on). You'll still get the warning on the Upload but at least you'll have some confidence that your API usage was checked.

Cheers

Replies

Anyone resolved this with Xcode7 and Swift2 yet?

Same here. For 2 of my Swift 2.0 Apps (Xcode 7.0.1). All build stuck in processing.

Having the same problem

Any one receive a reply from apple?

Also having the same issue... Come on Apple!!

I found out that it was to do with having matching bundle identifiers,

i still get the same warning but under builds it is listed as processing, so i think it should all still work fine.

The same here. tried to install Java as mentioned by (frusciante19) no luck. The warning is still showing after changing version and build...

Same here 😟

App has been "Processing" for 3 days now. Submitted via Application Loader because I was getting "cannot verify client 3000" when trying to submit through XCode...

Trying to submit an update and also getting the "Cannot verify client. (3000)" error and the "resulting API analysis file too large" warning. Just wondering, has anyone who submitted via the Application Loader gotten past the "Processing" stage?

If it helps anyone, I managed to use altool to upload the app, and it seems to have processed quicker.

Its really simple, your app size is over 100 MB, that's all, you can upload you app without any problem, I have submitted various updates with that warning without any problem

No, my app is super small, and I still get the error.

I also have a small Swift App with a few small screens and I get the 3000 error and the API analysis file too large error.

I got past these errors with a different much bigger App a couple days ago simply by restarting xCode a few times and retrying.

I'm pretty sure the problem is on the Apple end of things because if you keep retrying it will eventually work, at least it did for me.

The secondary problem here is that "fixes" are being published that may or may not really work since it seems that the real result is based on luck. Apple seems to have created a system that works sometimes but not conssistently.

I have put a couple dozen Apps in the store over the last 6 years and my rule of thumb is now to set aside about a full day to deal with Apple problems whenever I have an updated release. Sometimes I can make a simple update in less than a day but usually is takes about a full work day. Processing the same update to the Android version takes usually one to two minutes. That's just the way it is.

----- EDIT-------

For what its' worth I finally got past this error by retrying several times and it eventually worked with no change to the App.

did Clean the Product, restart XCode and re-booted the Mac. I'm not sure if the Clean, retry or reboot made the difference because I did these several times.

It got solved for me after restarting the mac.

That's not what this error means.