Xcode 6 or 7 beta sidebar font size

Does anyone know if a way to change the font size used in the Xcode navigator on the left edge (not the source code editors)? It appears to be maybe the same font used in the Utilities area on the right edge of the screen.

The editor section fonts I know how to change. Its the small fonts on the sides that puzzels me.

Thanks,

Charles

Replies

Seriously, can someone from Apple please tell us HOW. It is driving me crazy. I don't understand why we dont have the option to do that in the font section.

Agree. The font is awfully small on my 27" Mac.

I like to sit in my big leather 'manager's chair', hanging way back in order not to ruin my spine during the long days behind the computer screen, and I need a pair of binoculars in order to read the text in the left side panel.

Apple, please help!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Zoot Down vote reply of Zoot
Agree, Apple please do something with it...Each IDE has an option to "zoom" whole window, I don't need to change my screen resolution for it....
Three things:
  • If you want Apple to make a specific change, you should file a bug describing the issue. That way your request will be seen by the folks who have the power to enact change. Please post your bug number, just for the record.

• If you want to discuss this with your peers, I recommend that you open a new thread for that, making sure to apply the Xcode tag. The tags on this thread are such that very few folks will ever see it.

• Xcode 12 beta has honours the system-wide setting for this (System Preferences > General > Sidebar icon size).

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"