New Forums?

All-New Developer Forums

"Connect with over 1000 Apple engineers and learn directly from experts. Redesign coming June 18."

Where I used to start at 'Content' to see latest posts/active thread, it seems individual top level topic forums are gone, and the forums are now tag driven, especially if you intend to casually browse, versus say, search.

You can go here, then drill down into your choice of topic based on Tags: >Main List/top level is here - they are listed alphabetically, and there are tons of them, from Accelerate to Zsh - (interesting the links for them cannot be included in a comment...).

Have to wonder how many questions are going to drift into a black hole, unless of course they make good on their +1k engineer participation promise and that need is met head on.
I am brand new and ready to kick some ****! !levelup
I hate the new forums!
I guess I will be Etresoft now. I need to use my Developer account to upvote or downvote. And I need 100 points to do that. <sigh> Those 971 points in the other account aren't going to help.
Is there no way to find threads you previously participated in, other than to bookmark them in your web browser or something?

The only reference to my past activity seems to be on my profile... which only mentions the number of posts I made, but doesn't mention what or where they are or provide any way to find them.

Is there no way to find threads you previously participated in, other than to bookmark them in your web browser or something?

Nope.

The only reference to my past activity seems to be on my profile... which only mentions the number of posts I made, but doesn't mention what or where they are or provide any way to find them.

Yep.

On the bright side (?), it is so difficult to find new threads in over 300 separate forums that you are very unlikely to actually participate in multiple forums. So just bookmark your favourite tags and go to those to see if there is any new activity in your threads.
Hey KMT,

I haven't been able to get answers to my posts. What do I need to do about this?

Daniel
New Forums?

Q