ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature

After uploading a new App to the App Store Connect i receive an e-mail stating:

ITMS-90034: Missing or invalid signature - The bundle '...' at bundle path 'Payload/...' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.

The App don't use any capability.

I've used Xcode to upload, as in a previous App which now is on the App Store.

All the apps use the default configuration: "Automatically manage signing", Provisioning profile "Xcode Managed Profile", Signing Certificate Apple Development: ############

The requested Signing Certificate is present in the keychain in 3 versions, the last one is valid (the older 2 are revoked).

What I should correct?

Replies

Interestingly enough, we have had it failing randomly since Monday. I thought today it was finally completely broken. We had 2 builds in a row rejected this morning. The last 3 have gone up fine, though. Can Apple give us an update on this? It is obviously not something that all of us are doing wrong. Our build process signs the same way, with the same cert EVERY time. This is clearly on their end.

+1 had a few builds fail on June 3rd and now many apps deployed are failing today. Going to try and re upload now to see if it gets resolved as other have mentioned with re building.

Succeeded on 4th attempt. No change whatsoever except the mandatory build number increment of course.

+1

+1

+1

Same issue here.

+1

I have the same problem. Using Xcode 11.3.1
are you are using fastlane for submitions? may be is that messing around?

+1 Same

Had the same issue. Here is the solution: Delete the current signing certificate in the Keychain(Distribution/AppStore) and re-add the same certificate. It should fix it.

+1

I received from Apple's support the suggestion to remove the revoked certificates from the Keychain, leaving only the current one, which is valid (for my peace I did a bakup just before deleting the old certificates).
After that I retried and the upload was succesfull.

So I shared here this experience in the hope it could be beneficial to all, of at least some, of you.

Of course I'm going to replay to Apple support that this workaround shouldn't be the case closure. I'm going to report here eventual news.

apart from of this have you tried to install the certificates manually? and check that works or not?

+1